Soho Radio Studios includes 3 separately enclosed studios, with the capacity to be linked together in order to conduct social distancing compliant recordings for parties larger than 2.
Currently, we are admitting 2 x persons in Studio 1 and 2 (both 2m by 2m) and 3 x persons in Studio 3 (4m by 2m). This would cater for a maximum of 7 people per recording.
We have introduced an hour gap between bookings to make sure the space is thoroughly prepared before your arrival, and to ensure no overlap between guests.
Once in the podcast studios, we will provide disposable headphones covers, although we encourage you to bring your own when possible. Each studio, including the microphones and pop shields, will be thoroughly cleaned before your session commences.
Additionally, as the studios are situated within the Fora Soho building, we are happy to announce the following adjustments to the building and its management;
- Introduction of thermal imaging upon arrival for residents and guests
- Introduction of advanced cleaning protocols with anti-viral cleaner across the network, with additional attention to communal areas and enhanced day and evening cleaning
- Addition of handwashing facilities in the lobby
- Addition of hand sanitiser stations in high-touch areas
- Paper towels in all of our washrooms to replace the use of hand-dryers
- Increase in operating hours of the ventilation system and continuation of thorough cleaning protocols
- One-way systems and clear instructions on pathways through buildings with floor markings to guide, and 2-metre distancing in high traffic areas
- Reduction in capacities within public and shared spaces to ensure distancing and appropriate time to clean between use
If you have any concerns or questions at all relating to the above, or using the facilities please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.